- Precise Swiss-quartz movement; Swiss-Made timepiece
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished black ion-plated stainless steel case; black rubber strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second sub-dials; date function
- Black and gold-tone grid dial with luminous hands; unidirectional outer bezel; tachymeter on inner bezel; limited edition; screw down crown with protective cap; screw down pushers
- Water-resistant to 1,640 feet (500 M)
Featuring a black ion-plated stainless steel case, a black rubber and ion-plated bracelet, Swiss-quartz movement, and water-resistance to 1,640 feet (500 meters), this Swiss-made timepiece is able to track elapsed time with the use of three subdials. Nestled at the 4 o’clock position is a useful date window. With its stealth-like appearance, this watch is ready for any adventure.
Led with expert engineering, and always ready to face the depths, no feat or occasion will ever be too great for Invicta’s Subaqua to handle. The sheer magnitude of this mighty timepiece is superbly executed with surgical-grade solid stainless steel, Swiss quartz or Swiss automatic movements, and multiple color options of ionic plating. Managing up to 500 meters of water, finished off with a unidirectional rotating bezel, integrated shock resistance, and Invicta’s luminous Trinite hands, the Subaqua is the diver’s definitive in negotiating any adventure by sea or by land.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
List Price: $ 1,995.00
Price: $ 229.00